[Michlib-l] Free Supplies: Multi-Disc Blu-Ray/DVD Cases

Brenna Wade bwade at hillsdale.edu
Wed May 26 09:09:44 EDT 2021

We have 118 brand new multi-disc Blu-Ray/DVD cases to give to libraries that can use them. They hold up to 6 discs, and the multi-disc inserts can be removed to just hold 1-2 discs. There is no brand on the cases. The cases are black with a clear plastic cover around the outside to house inserts, and the dimensions are 5.5 inches across, 7.5 inches tall, and 1 inch wide. Please let me know your RIDES code and how many you would like, with a max number of 40 if there is more than 1 library interested. We will only send these through RIDES.

Best,
Brenna

Brenna Wade | Public Services Librarian | Hillsdale College, Mossey Library
33 E College St, Hillsdale, MI 49242 | (517) 607-2606 | bwade at hillsdale.edu<mailto:bwade at hillsdale.edu>