[Michlib-l] Oak Park Employment Opportunity

Kimberly Schaaf kschaaf at oakparkmi.gov
Mon Nov 1 12:54:21 EDT 2021

The Oak Park Public Library is seeking a part-time Librarian. This position may spend up to 50% of the time assisting with youth and teen services, programs, or events. Other duties will include working at our information desk and assisting patrons with printing, technology questions, eResources, using our catalog, finding resources, answering phones, placing materials on reserve, researching, providing general assistance, material recommendations, and other tasks as assigned.

This position is responsible for working 12-21 hours/week, (varied hours) one or two Sundays per month from 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM, and occasional evenings as needed.

The rate of pay is $18.00 / hour.

Those interested can apply directly through the City of Oak Park by November 15th.
https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/oakparkmi/jobs/2046645/MI-Michigan/Oak-Park/Librarian-Part-Time
[http://oakparkmi.applicantpro.com/images/4/10489/CityofOakPark_logo.png]<https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/oakparkmi/jobs/2046645/MI-Michigan/Oak-Park/Librarian-Part-Time>
Librarian (Part-Time) - Oak Park, Michigan, USA Job Opening - City of Oak Park Jobs<https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/oakparkmi/jobs/2046645/MI-Michigan/Oak-Park/Librarian-Part-Time>
JOB TITLE: Part-Time Librarian Part-Time, FLSA Non-Exempt, Non-Union DEPARTMENT/DIVISION: Oak Park Public Library JOB SUMMARY: The City of Oak Park is seeking a part-time Librarian. This position may spend up to 50% of the time assisting with youth and teen services, programs, or events. Other duties will include working at our information desk and assisting patrons with printing, technology ...
www.applicantpro.com

Thank you,
Kimberly Schaaf
Director, Oak Park Library