[Michlib-l] Upcoming Zoom Event at BPL - Give My Regards to Broadway & the Movies

Mick Howey mick.howey at baldwinlib.org
Thu Nov 4 08:00:00 EDT 2021

Dear Michlib-l,

Please join us at 7:00 PM on Monday, November 8, 2021 for some Broadway
music and fun!

Join pianist Dan Fogel as he features music from Broadway & Film Musicals
from the 1920s-1980s such as: All The Things You Are from Very Warm for
May, Memory from Cats, Over the Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz, I Got Rhythm
from Girl Crazy, Edelweiss from The Sound of Music, Tonight from West Side
Story, Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Fiddler on the Roof, Tomorrow from Anne,
Summer Nights from Grease, & Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera
and many more. This is a virtual event and registration is required.

Event takes place on Zoom. To attend, please register at
https://tinyurl.com/yrpwzpuc

Have a great day and hope to see you there!

Mick Howey, MLIS

Adult Services Librarian

Baldwin Public Library

300 West Merrill Street