[Michlib-l] Loutit District Library Hiring 2 Full Time Positions

Chelsea McCoy cmccoy at loutitlibrary.org
Fri Nov 5 14:31:52 EDT 2021

Good Afternoon,

On Wednesday, I shared five new part-time positions that Loutit District
Library's Board approved to help us prepare to expand library service
hours. Additionally, we have two full-time positions to replace vacancies
created by internal promotions.

Positions include:

   - Accountant (Full time)
   - Head of Reference and Information (Full Time

Applications must be submitted to the appropriate hiring manager by* Friday,
November 19 at 6:00 PM* in order to be considered. Head to
bit.ly/workatloutit to view full job descriptions positions and learn how
to apply.

Thank you,
Chelsea

--

<http://loutitlibrary.org/>

Chelsea McCoy

Librarian I / Programming & Marketing

she/her (what’s this? <https://www.mypronouns.org/>)

616.850.6917 | loutitlibrary.org

407 Columbus Ave. Grand Haven, MI 49417

Expanding Horizons. Enriching Minds. Engaging Community.
<https://www.facebook.com/LoutitDistrictLibrary/>
<https://www.instagram.com/loutitlibrary/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJGvakceRtYoYlJabcxzAcw>