[Michlib-l] We’re all ears! And we’re listening to your FOML survey responses

Kate Pohjola Andrade kate at woodlands.lib.mi.us
Tue Nov 9 16:19:05 EST 2021

We are so pleased with the response to our survey from Friends groups! We
thank everyone who has responded so far. But we still need to hear from you
if you haven’t filled out our survey yet. The survey will close on November
22, 2021.

Friends of Michigan Libraries wants to understand how we can better serve
the Friends groups in our state. This short should take less than 5
minutes, and your responses are completely confidential. We know how
important your time is and appreciate your valuable input.

Please follow the link below to take the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FOMLsurvey2021

kate
--
Kate Pohjola Andrade, Director