[Michlib-l] Employment Opportunities @ Oak Park!

Kimberly Schaaf kschaaf at oakparkmi.gov
Fri Nov 12 14:11:10 EST 2021

Hi All,

Join the Oak Park team and help us provide service to an amazing community!

We have two job opportunities that will be closing soon.  See below:

Part Time Librarian
This position may spend up to 50% of the time assisting with youth and teen services, programs, or events. Other duties will include working at our information desk and assisting patrons with printing, technology questions, eResources, using our catalog, finding resources, answering phones, placing materials on reserve, researching, providing general assistance, material recommendations, and other tasks as assigned.

Compensation: $18.00 / hour.

Hours: This position is responsible for working 12-21 hours/week, (varied hours) one (1) to two (2) Sundays per month from 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM, and occasional evenings as needed.

Qualifications: MLS or MLS student w/Library experience

Apply through the City of Oak Park by November 16th:
https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/oakparkmi/jobs/2046645/MI-Michigan/Oak-Park/Librarian-Part-Time
[http://oakparkmi.applicantpro.com/images/4/10489/CityofOakPark_logo.png]<https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/oakparkmi/jobs/2046645/MI-Michigan/Oak-Park/Librarian-Part-Time>
Librarian (Part-Time) - Oak Park, Michigan, USA Job Opening - City of Oak Park Jobs<https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/oakparkmi/jobs/2046645/MI-Michigan/Oak-Park/Librarian-Part-Time>
JOB TITLE: Part-Time Librarian Part-Time, FLSA Non-Exempt, Non-Union DEPARTMENT/DIVISION: Oak Park Public Library JOB SUMMARY: The City of Oak Park is seeking a part-time Librarian. This position may spend up to 50% of the time assisting with youth and teen services, programs, or events. Other duties will include working at our information desk and assisting patrons with printing, technology ...
www.applicantpro.com
Teen Programming Assistant
The Oak Park Public Library is currently looking for a qualified candidate who would enjoy working with teens to help run our after-school teen program.  The Oak Park Public Library is uniquely situation directly across from the Oak Park High School and is in a great position to offer tons of fun afterschool activities.

Compensation: $15.00 / hour

Hours: This position will be responsible for working 10-15 hours per week during the after-school time of 3:00 - 6:00.

Qualifications: Experience working with youth.

Apply directly through the City of Oak Park by November 16th:
https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/oakparkmi/jobs/2035724/MI-Michigan/Oak-Park/Teen-Programming-Assistant-Part-Time
[http://oakparkmi.applicantpro.com/images/4/10489/CityofOakPark_logo.png]<https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/oakparkmi/jobs/2035724/MI-Michigan/Oak-Park/Teen-Programming-Assistant-Part-Time>
Teen Programming Assistant (Part-Time) - Oak Park, Michigan, USA Job Opening - City of Oak Park Jobs<https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/oakparkmi/jobs/2035724/MI-Michigan/Oak-Park/Teen-Programming-Assistant-Part-Time>
JOB TITLE: Teen Programming Assistant (Part-Time) DEPARTMENT/DIVISION: Oak Park Public Library . JOB SUMMARY: The City of Oak Park is seeking a Teen Programming Assistant to design and implement afterschool activities for high school teens. The Teen Programming Assistant will also engage directly with teens daily and sustain a thriving teen program during the school year along with assisting ...
www.applicantpro.com

Thanks,
Kimberly Schaaf
Director, Oak Park Library