[Michlib-l] 2022 Michigan Labor Law Posters - Ordering is open!

Kate Pohjola Andrade kate at woodlands.lib.mi.us
Mon Nov 15 14:10:33 EST 2021

Hello Michigan Library Friends,

It's that time of year again... Please share widely and forgive the massive
cross-posting!   The ordering period for the* 2022 Labor Law Poster* set is
open now. You can reserve your set (will be shipped to you in late December
or early January 2022) by filling out the form found at this link:
https://forms.gle/4XDEB1UsUC6L1NgQ6

Labor Law Posters are required for all work locations and need to be
current. Woodlands Library Cooperative purchases our sets through the
Michigan Chamber of Commerce, which keeps funds in Michigan, and best of
all, you can tell those aggressive and sometimes shady vendors who hound
you and your staff that you're taken care of for the year. If they give you
a hard time, feel free to send them to me.

*Pricing*: $17 per set (it's a one sheet poster this year. We will ship to
your library in a poster tube, along with a copy of your invoice.

*Deadline: Friday, December 3, 2021 at 5:00pm.  *

Thank you!
kate
--
Kate Pohjola Andrade, Director