[Michlib-l] Only two days left until SEMLOL's Free Fall 2021 Meeting: Registration closing soon!

SEMLOL Executive Board semlol.board at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:04:47 EST 2021

Good afternoon,

This is a reminder that Registration
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/that-was-then-this-is-now-libraries-adapting-for-the-future-tickets-189800567607>
will
soon close for the SEMLOL Fall Meeting.

Attendance is free of charge but you MUST register in advance. The cut off
time for registration is 9am on Friday morning, so please register now!

Please join us *THIS FRIDAY* November 19th 2-4 p.m. via Zoom for the
program, That Was Then, This is Now: Libraries Adapting for the Future
featuring:

*Adaptation and Continuity of Library Services: Lessons Learned at the
University of Michigan*
*Steve Griffes, Marna Clowney-Robinson, & Meghan Sitar *(University of
Michigan)

*Meeting the Remote Learning Needs of Adult Learners*
*Elizabeth Bucciarelli (Eastern Michigan University)*

*Research Paper Refuge: Proactive Writing Assistance by Librarians*
*Monique Oldfield & Veronica Bielat (Wayne State University)*

The program will also include an open *panel discussion* featuring the
above presenters as well as *Jill Kehoe (Suny Maritime College)* and *Shauna
Quick (Brandon Township Public Library)*.

We will also be selecting the topic of our next meeting so if you have any
suggestions of topics you would like to hear more about in this setting,
please be ready to share those during the opening of the meeting or feel
free to reply to this email with suggestions in advance.

Please see the attached flyer for more details.

We look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Amy Seipke
*Chair *
SEMLOL Executive Board
Southeastern Michigan League of Libraries
www.semlol.org

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>