[Michlib-l] Mid-Michigan Digital Practitioners Meeting - December 2 - Program Available

Whitledge, Bryan R whitl1br at cmich.edu
Thu Nov 18 19:08:03 EST 2021

Registration is open for the Mid-Michigan Digital Practitioners (MMDP) virtual meeting, taking place on Thursday, December 2, 2021, beginning at 10:00am. Register here: https://bit.ly/mmdp-reg-f21

The full program is now available: https://tinyurl.com/MMDP2021.

The meeting will take place on Zoom. Registrants will receive information about the logistics of the meeting and how to log in during the week of November 29.

As with all of our meetings, we will bring together a wide range of professionals and students engaged in creating and curating digital collections in Michigan and the surrounding region, including librarians, archivists, museum curators, historians, students, educators, and more.

The goal of this meeting will be to provide an opportunity for regular and committed attendees of MMDP to come together with new and interested professionals and make connections. In cases where the presenter(s) allow(s), we will record the presentations to be viewed in the future.

Be sure to check out the MMDP website, midmichdp.wordpress.com<https://midmichdp.wordpress.com/>. Also, follow us on Twitter @midmichdp<https://twitter.com/midmichdp>.

Bryan Whitledge, on behalf of the MMDP Planning Team