[Michlib-l] Clarke Historical Library Speaker Series Videos Now Available

Whitledge, Bryan R whitl1br at cmich.edu
Mon Nov 22 13:45:44 EST 2021

Central Michigan University's Clarke Historical Library has wrapped up our fall speaker series. The recordings for two of the talks are now available.

You can view Rachel Marie-Crane Williams discussing her book Run Home if You Don't Want to be Killed on Central Michigan University's ChipCast video platform<https://chipcast.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=9188d257-05f4-4e0b-9ee2-ade801222165> or YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO1G0dTUOsg>.

You can also view Kris Spaulding and Margrethe Kearney discussing the importance of water for Michigan craft brewing industry on the ChipCast platform<https://chipcast.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=4687176a-bd7f-4b31-9713-add501462a9c> or YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWrJvs4gYCc>.

Unfortunately, we do not have recordings of Camden Burd's presentation on the Upper Peninsula secession movement and Rita Williams-Garcia's presentation about her life and her work.

We will have more information about the Clarke's Spring Speaker Series in the coming weeks and months.

Bryan Whitledge
Archivist for University Digital Records
Clarke Historical Library
Central Michigan University
989-774-2159
whitl1br at cmich.edu