[Michlib-l] Planning anime/manga trivia online for teens

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Mon Nov 22 17:59:26 EST 2021

Hi all,

I am planning an event in January for a virtual anime/manga trivia,
probably using Kahoot to conduct the trivia. My question for you is, what
types of questions should I ask? I know very little about manga/anime and I
know there is a lot out there so I really don't know where to start.

Has anyone else done anything similar? If so, did you have questions that
seemed to be pretty popular with the teens, things they knew already?

I don't want to set up a trivia that is too difficult to be enjoyable.
Should I stick with one specific manga/anime or touch on a few different
ones?

Thanks for your help!

--
"You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a
child." - Dr. Seuss

*Lorry Traver*
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library