[Michlib-l] Sharing Patron Crowd Fundraisers on the Library Facebook?

Deckerville Library Director deckervillelibrary at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:19:35 EST 2021

Hello all,

We recently had a patron request that we share a personal crowd fundraiser
through the library's Facebook page.  I am wondering if anyone has any
experience or thoughts on this that they are willing to share?

Our current social media policy says that posts must be in line with our
mission statement, which does include "services...for personal enrichment"

I would be happy to share compiled responses with anyone who is
interested.  Thank you!

Jen
Deckerville Public Library (zv089)
(810) 376-8015