[Michlib-l] MLIS Student Assignment

Brannon McCullough bmccullough at commercelibrary.info
Tue Nov 23 13:05:27 EST 2021

One of my classmates had good luck using this method and I'm hoping to find
similar success. I'm a WSU student working towards my MLIS. We've been
asked to visit libraries, in person or virtually, to gather data on
information policies from information organizations. In the past, I've
visited wonderful libraries (CIDL, BTPL, AHPL) for similar assignments and
hope to continue this trend.

I'm hoping to schedule as soon as possible, but I understand with the
holidays many people will be busy. If anyone could accommodate me, I
promise not to take up too much of your time. Please contact me at
brannon.mccullough at wayne.edu.

Thank You

Brannon McCullough

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is