[Michlib-l] Sample Outreach Policies

Tamara Denby tdenby at clinton.lib.mi.us
Mon Nov 29 12:43:37 EST 2021

Hello my library-world friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

I'm wondering if any of you would be willing to share your library's
outreach policy? Our staff would love to provide some services outside the
library, but our board would like to get a policy drafted before that
happens. There are so many factors to consider. What types of
organizations/events we are able to visit, the criteria for
decision-making, maximum limits per year, etc.

I would be forever grateful for anything you are willing to share.

Many thanks, and have a great week!
--
Tamara Denby
Clinton Township Public Library - Lenawee