[Michlib-l] Now hiring: Head of Technology Services

Brice Bush bbush at cityofeastlansing.com
Mon Oct 4 15:11:22 EDT 2021

Good afternoon,

The East Lansing Public Library (ELPL) is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Head of Technology Services. Please follow the link below for the complete job posting. We are accepting applications through Monday, October 18. This position is a regular full-time position scheduled 40 hours per week, with a variety of benefits including health insurance and retirement options. ELPL serves the East Lansing community (approximate population of 48,000) and many faculty, staff and students of MSU.

https://www.elpl.org/head-of-technology-services/

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions related to this posting.
Thanks you,
Brice Bush, Assistant Director
East Lansing Public Library
950 Abbot Road