[Michlib-l] Call for Michigan Activity Pass (MAP) Focus Group

Steven K. Bowers sbowers at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Oct 5 13:56:34 EDT 2021

Hello Michigan Libraries,

The return of MAP this year has seen a great increase in participation, especially with the addition of the Metroparks system. We are happy that the system continues to get use and provides access to the Michigan public, through your libraries, to museums, parks, and other venues. The Library Network is planning on a revision of the MAP software this fiscal year and as we begin planning we would like to get your input about MAP and the software that enables the program.

Anyone that is interested is invited to attend a one-hour focus group via Zoom, at 1 p.m. on October 19 (two weeks from today). If you are interested, please register to get the Zoom link by emailing the general MAP email at: [ mailto:michiganactivitypass at gmail.com | michiganactivitypass at gmail.com ]

The focus group will be lead by our MAP program team, including Brigette Felix and Jim Flury, here at The Library Network. We will use your input from this meeting to guide our work on preparing an RFP for software in the coming year.

Questions you may want to consider for the meeting:

1. What do you like about the MAP program?

2. What features do you like in the current MAP software/website?

3. What features do you think should be required or desired in an RFP for new MAP software/website?

Sincerely,

-Steve

Steven K. Bowers
Executive Director