[Michlib-l] Two open Librarian I positions at Wayne State University

Clayton Hayes as6348 at wayne.edu
Tue Oct 5 16:08:53 EDT 2021

Hello,

Wayne State University Libraries seeks a Social Sciences Librarian and a STEM Librarian to join our team! Both roles will serve as subject librarians with liaison duties to assigned departments, conduct reference and subject-specific instruction, and participate in collection development.
The successful candidates will have demonstrated subject knowledge, reference skills, knowledge of emerging issues in librarianship, and a commitment to collaboration. WSU encourages applications from women, people of color, and members of other underrepresented groups.

Wayne State offers a highly competitive benefits package; annual salary minimum is $50,000 (negotiable based on experience). Wayne State is in the heart of Detroit's cultural center, a vibrant and engaging location.

Positions open until filled.

Apply at: jobs.wayne.edu<https://jobs.wayne.edu/> and by searching for the posting numbers listed below:
Librarian I, Social Sciences: posting ID 045700 (review begins 12 November, 2021)
Librarian I, STEM: posting ID 045699 (review begins 5 November, 2021)

Clayton Hayes
(he/him/his)
Publishing, Learning, & Research Support Librarian
Librarian for Engineering, Honors, KHS, Mathematics, and USP
Wayne State University Libraries
Schedule an appointment with me<https://wayne.libcal.com/appointments/clayton>