[Michlib-l] Shifting Landsacpes Oct 11: Sociologist David Hartman speaking on community

Thomas Trahey ttrahey at mcdlibrary.org
Fri Oct 8 11:00:00 EDT 2021

  Connecting with Others: Who are They?

   Featuring sociologist David Hartman
<https://seminary.ashland.edu/faculty-and-staff/david-hartman/>

   Oct 11 at 7-8:30 pm

   live at the Ludington Area Center for the Arts

   and on Zoom at mcdl.pub/SL-zoom.

   This is the second of 18 Shifting Landscapes events. The Shifting
Landscapes series looks at six areas of our lives, October through April,
that have been reshaped by Covid-19 and the many events that have occurred
over the past 20 months. October’s topic is Community. On October 11, David
Hartman will explore diverse reactions to reconnecting with other people
after covid-19 quarantine was lifted.
   Future topics will include Science, Education, Racism, Truth in politics
and Economics.
   We will be hosting a live audience watching the presenter on Zoom. There
will be space for questions and discussion.  I encourage you to join via
Zoom solo or with your own live audience. This is a way for you to host
good adult programming on a budget.
    More info is available at mcdl.pub/SL-info.

   Let me know if you have questions and I hope you are enjoying Michigan's
Autumn as much as I am.

--
Thomas Trahey
Mason County District Library