[Michlib-l] 1,000BBK Question - Prize Books Attainment

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Wed Oct 13 16:59:01 EDT 2021

Good evening all,

I was just curious if any of you had advice on where to locate either
free or inexpensive children's books which could be used for 1,000BBK
prizes. We are starting this program at our library and working out
the final kinks and details.

If there are no places to get free or inexpensive, does anyone know of
any grants perhaps we could apply for in order to purchase prize books
for this program?

Thank you so much for your continued helpful advice!

--
"You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read
to a child." - Dr. Seuss

Lorry Traver
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library