[Michlib-l] Capital Projects Fund

Susan Autio sautio at pldl.org
Thu Oct 14 11:01:36 EDT 2021

Shannon,
   I am the Interim Director at Portage Lake District Library in the Upper
Peninsula. Our former Director Dillon Geshel sent me the email outlining
the Covid Capital Funds Project  and I am wondering if this is something
that PLDL can apply for, or our city government can apply for on our
behalf?  It isn't quite clear to me if this has a larger scope
that involves the state actually applying for the funds or if smaller
entities can apply. I would appreciate any clarification you can give me
that I can pass on to our board.
Thank you
Susan Autio
Interim Director, Portage Lake District Library