[Michlib-l] Winter story time sessions - what are you all doing?

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Mon Oct 18 11:49:57 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I am just curious what others' plans are moving forward with winter
story time? I am doing live virtual story time sessions, however we
are struggling with copyright permission timelines which may mean not
being able to read books at our January story times.

I was wondering what everyone else is planning to do moving forward?
Are you having virtual story times? Are you back to in-person stories?

Just trying to get a better idea of what others are doing.

--
"You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read
to a child." - Dr. Seuss

Lorry Traver
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library