[Michlib-l] Spring Institute 2022 Call for Proposals is Open!

Jocelyn Levin jlevin at ltpl.org
Mon Oct 18 15:03:21 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

The Call for Proposals is still open for our Spring Institute for Youth
Services 2022 Conference until this Friday!

At MLA's first in-person conference since 2019, we invite attendees to
LEVEL UP. Whether that means growing professionally within your current
role, wanting to communicate your vision better to your team, or
aspirations for moving up in the profession, we invite you to share your
ideas and energy for leveling up and making change within your organization
and the library profession. Come get inspired and empowered at Spring
Institute 2022!

The SI 2022 Work Group invites you to submit proposals for breakout
sessions and/or Library Science Fair poster sessions to share your
awesomeness with your Michigan Youth Services colleagues! *The deadline to
submit a breakout session is October 22, 2021*, while submissions for the
Library Science Fair poster session will be open through December.

You can find more information and can submit your proposal here:
https://www.milibraries.org/call-for-proposals

Jocelyn Levin, MLIS
Youth Services Librarian
jlevin at ltpl.org
*PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS *

Lyon Township Public Library
27005 S. Milford Rd, South Lyon, MI 48178
248.437.8800
www.LTPL.org