[Michlib-l] Free small/rural libraries conference 11/18 on Zoom - bit.ly/leadingbig2021

Kristin Fontichiaro font at umich.edu
Thu Oct 21 11:10:31 EDT 2021

Hello! The 2021 cohort of the Next-Level Leadership in Small and Rural
Libraries program is pleased to invite you to a free, fast-paced
conference, *LEADING BIG IN SMALL PLACES, *to be held online on *Wednesday,
November 18, 2021*, from 9am – 12:30pm Eastern.

Our snappy, 15-20 minute presentations will share our experiences in
community outreach, adapting to new communities, policies and procedures,
refreshing your facility and collection, summer reading, 1:1 resume
appointments, and more. We are eager for your friendly collegiality and
warm participation.

Sessions will be archived, and links will be sent to those who register.  A
self-certification of attendance is available.

Learn more:  *bit.ly/leadingbig2021 <https://bit.ly/leadingbig2021>*

Register: *https://bit.ly/leadingbig2021-register
<https://bit.ly/leadingbig2021-register>* .

This project is made possible in part by the University of Michigan School
of Information, the Library of Michigan, and LSTA funds from the Institute
of Museum and Library Services.

Best,

Kristin Fontichiaro

Project Coordinator