[Michlib-l] There is still time to register for the 2021 Youth Literature Seminar!

Farrell Howe FarrellH at kpl.gov
Mon Oct 25 10:42:41 EDT 2021

Greetings from Kalamazoo Public Library!

We are only weeks away from the 2021 Youth Literature Seminar. If you haven’t registered yet, there is still time to do so!

2021 Youth Literature Seminar
November 12, 2021 | 8:30 am–3:30 pm | Zoom
FREE! | Registration is Now Open<https://www.kpl.gov/event/44th-annual-mary-calletto-rife-youth-literature-seminar/>!

Featuring Award-Winning Authors
Gene Luen Yang<https://geneyang.com/>, Betsy Bird<https://www.betsybirdbooks.com/>, and Meg Medina<https://megmedina.com/>.

About the 2021 YLS: Celebrate a New Beginning
We’re here, we’ve made it. After a year of seemingly nonstop painful experiences, there finally seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. A light that is beckoning us toward a new beginning, a fresh start where we can take stock and celebrate life to the fullest.
This 44th Annual Youth Literature Seminar will focus on healing and navigating the changes we’ve all experienced, while also concentrating on tools we can use to help each other, ourselves, and foster change. Join us and our many speakers for a day of community and celebration as we move forward.

This event is free and open to the public.

Visit the 2021 Youth Literature Seminar <https://www.kpl.gov/?service_feature=_44th-annual-youth-literature-seminar> webpage to learn more about our featured speakers, breakout sessions, and schedule.

Space will fill up fast, so register today<https://www.kpl.gov/event/44th-annual-mary-calletto-rife-youth-literature-seminar/>!