[Michlib-l] Friends of Michigan Libraries Survey - please share

Kate Pohjola Andrade kate at woodlands.lib.mi.us
Tue Oct 26 10:18:34 EDT 2021

Hello Michigan Library Colleagues,

Please forgive me if you end up seeing this multiple times - we are hoping
to cast the widest net in an effort to connect with Friends groups around
the state.

Friends of Michigan Libraries wants to understand how we can better serve
the Friends groups in our state. This short survey is being sent to all
Michigan Friends groups whether FOML members or not. If you no longer
represent a Friends group but know someone who does, please forward this to
them. The survey should take less than 5 minutes, and your responses are
completely confidential. The survey will close on November 22, 2021. We
know how important your time is and appreciate your valuable input.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FOMLsurvey2021

Thank you,
kate
--