[Michlib-l] Tornado Shelter Related

Eric Hansen ehansen at vicksburglibrary.org
Wed Sep 1 10:01:08 EDT 2021

Hello all,

Some of you who are in my co-op may remember I asked for Tornado Closing Policy advice previously. This request is a little different.

My board is curious about advertising that we are a shelter for people in the community who are not at home-- for instance, foot traffic in the downtown area at the time of a tornado.

I am trying to connect with local first responders for a little advice, but if any of you have historically advertised this then I would appreciate your input.

Thank you, and have a nice week.

Eric Hansen
Director
Vicksburg District Library<http://www.vicksburglibrary.org/>
EHansen at VicksburgLibrary.org<mailto:EHansen at VicksburgLibrary.org>