[Michlib-l] Survey request: Public libraries, Outdoor, Summer 2021

Noah Lenstra njlenstr at uncg.edu
Thu Sep 2 09:04:47 EDT 2021

Did you move your summer programs outdoors this year at your public
library? Did you offer any self-directed programs that encouraged patrons
to engage with nature? If so, we invite you to complete our short survey
about this programming. Your responses will be used to demonstrate how
libraries are continuing to innovate and serve their communities during the
COVID pandemic. Results will be shared broadly within the library
profession, and beyond.

Click the link below to learn more about the study and to give your consent
to complete the survey.

Survey link: https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aXiuwjsilSsu8HY

Once you click on the link you will be taken to a consent form where you
can choose whether or not to participate in the survey. The survey is
anonymous and should take around 15-20 minutes of your time. If you choose
to participate, you will be taken directly into the survey. If you have any
questions about the study, please contact Katie Campana at kcampan2 at kent.edu or
Noah Lenstra at njlenstr at uncg.edu.

Noah Lenstra
Assistant Professor of Library and Information Science
University of North Carolina Greensboro
njlenstr at uncg.edu
noahlenstra.com
@NoahLenstra