[Michlib-l] Clinton-Macomb Public Library School Outreach Librarian Job Posting

Brittany Wesner bwesner at cmpl.org
Wed Sep 8 09:48:39 EDT 2021

Want to join a team of librarians and paraprofessionals who love what they do and the communities they serve?  If you've got the passion for literacy and enthusiasm for community outreach, then we need you to round out our team.  We seek a creative individual to apply for our School Outreach Librarian position! Our full job description and application requirements are available here:  https://cmpl.org/employment/.

Clinton-Macomb Public Library is the largest library in Macomb County and has a reputation for adapting new technologies and embracing innovative ideas.  This person will be based at the Main Library, but be expected to work out in the community and schools. This person will report to the Outreach Manager- Children's and Teen Services.

Please consider joining our team and making a difference in the communities of Clinton and Macomb Townships!

-Brittany