[Michlib-l] Zoom Event - Writer and Explorer Adam Shoalts Author Talk - 9/22 @ 7 PM

Paige Greer pgreer at brandonlibrary.org
Mon Sep 13 14:10:00 EDT 2021

Bonjour!

We have a really exciting author talk scheduled in September via Zoom that
may be of interest to you.

Described as one of the “greatest living explorers” by CBC, Adam Shoalts is
known for mapping rivers, tracking endangered species, participating in
archeological digs, and completing a nearly 4,000 km solo trek across
Canada’s Arctic. Beyond the Trees is Shoalts’s nearly four month journey
“weaving through ice floes, facing down snarling bears and galloping
musk-ox, and paddling under the midnight sun in a land as old as time” and
conveys “why we urgently need to save vast wild places while it’s still
possible.” Join us to hear Shoalts’s firsthand accounts of his time in the
wilderness.

Our ‘Beyond the Trees’ event will take place via Zoom on September 22 from
7:00-8:00 PM. You can register here:
https://www.brandonlibrary.org/event/beyond-the-trees/

Au revoir,

--