[Michlib-l] Searching for Laura Ingalls Wilder books (nice copies)

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Tue Sep 14 08:16:17 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I am searching for 30 copies of various Laura Ingalls Wilder books -
it doesn't matter what the title is, as long as the book is in nice,
gently used condition.

I am sending this far in advance while I plan my 2022 calendar. I plan
to use these books in my Happy Birthday kits for Laura Ingalls Wilder
(February 7th). Each child who comes in to get this special birthday
kit will receive a free Laura Ingalls Wilder book as well.

Each month I plan a special birthday kit for a certain author - we
just started this month with Curious George (H.A. Rey) on Thursday, so
I am not sure how well this program is going yet.

If you have any books you're willing to send my way, please let me
know and I will send you our ZV code.

Thank you so much!

--
"You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read
to a child." - Dr. Seuss

Lorry Traver
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library