[Michlib-l] Art of Herbal Tea!

Annie Spence aspence at grossepointelibrary.org
Tue Sep 14 13:12:09 EDT 2021

What better way to spend a cozy early fall evening than learning how to brew your own tea! Popular Herbalist, Gardener and Author Bevin Cohen will share his knowledge on the history and folklore of various herbal ingredients and show us how to brew our own beverages. Bevin, a Michigander, is the author of The Artisan Herbalist<https://www.smallhousefarm.com/product/the-artisan-herbalist/> and visited our library before in person, though this event will be virtual. Please join us!

Sign up here<https://gplib.evanced.info/signup/eventdetails?eventid=59038&lib=1008>. Participants will receive a Zoom link this afternoon.

Take care,
Annie Spence

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D7A96A.1F290B10]Annie Spence
OUTREACH LIBRARIAN
313.343.2074 ext. 1206

Expand learning, inspire creativity
and connect our community