[Michlib-l] Wilder

Amber Alexander director at pidl.org
Tue Sep 14 14:00:30 EDT 2021

I agree Miranda, but we must remember ALL LAND on this beautiful Earth is occupied land.  Settled, lost, stolen, fought over, bought, sold, repurposed, demolished, taken over, regrown.  Unfortunately, that has been happening for centuries.

Just look historically at all the countries around the world that have changed hands and changed who has occupied those lands.  ALL in the name of colonization, and growth.

Again, points for discussion while reading Wilder.

Amber