[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation

Katie Rothley krothley at ltpl.org
Wed Sep 15 19:54:05 EDT 2021

Hi Michlib-L,

I hosted Stephanie Seferian tonight via Zoom on Sustainable Minimalism (The
5 Pillars of Responsible Decluttering) and she was professional and
wonderful. Funny, informative, relatable and answered everyone's questions
with understanding, patience and plenty of suggestions. We had 28 people
register and 22 attended, so I think that's pretty great. She does charge a
fee and she doesn't live in Michigan (she lives in New England). Everyone
enjoyed the talk.

Here is her contact info for anyone interested:
Stephanie Seferian <mamaminimalistboston at gmail.com>

Have a great night!

Katie

--