[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Teen Services Librarian

Marta-Kate Jackson mjackson at cromaine.org
Thu Sep 16 16:28:05 EDT 2021

The Cromaine District Library in Hartland, MI is seeking a dynamic,
enthusiastic, and creative individual to join our team as a part-time
(30-hour) Teen Services Librarian. If you are passionate about teen
literature, excited about connecting teens and families with great
resources, and enjoy developing new programs and services, this is the
position for you!  We will consider those with their MLS and students
working towards their MLS.

Benefits include paid time off, plus holidays, paid birthday off, and
additional Sunday hours paid at time and a half.  We pride ourselves on
Professional Development at Cromaine, and also offer national conference
attendance in rotation, paid MLA membership, and annual attendance at
statewide conferences.

Please see the attached job description for details and visit
www.cromaine.org/job-board for more information.

Please apply by Monday, September 27.

Thank you!

*Marta Jackson*