[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Adult Services Librarian

Grace Kelch gkelch at cromaine.org
Mon Sep 20 08:00:00 EDT 2021

Hello All,

Cromaine District Library in Hartland, MI is seeking a creative, adaptable,
full-time Adult Services Librarian to join our team. If providing great
service motivates you and you'd like to connect adult patrons with the
resources they need, create exciting and educational programs, and build
top-notch collections, we would love to hear from you!

Please see the attached description for more information. Send your
application (available at www.cromaine.org/job-board), resume, cover
letter, and contact information for two professional references to
drandolf at cromaine.org— applications received prior to September 30, 2021
preferred; applications accepted until filled.

Thank you!
--
Grace Kelch
she/her/hers