[Michlib-l] REVISED flyer for local SF/F convention Oct 1-3

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Tue Sep 21 12:02:11 EDT 2021

A few weeks ago, I posted an over-wordy, busy flyer for this event. It was the sort of flyer that had full information that SF/F fans expect. But it wasn't at all friendly to the general public.

I offered to send a revised flyer, and a few people said that they would like to have one. I finally got the tools in one place, and kludged together the basic information. (I even got the blessing of the chair.)

If appropriate for your library, please post this. It is a small convention, returning to the so-called real world after the chaos of last year.

Thanks
Jennifer

Jennifer Dye
BST/SSER, Assistant Manager