[Michlib-l] Detroit Style: Car Design in the Motor City at White Lake Township

EmmaLee Herlocher eherlocher at whitelakelibrary.org
Wed Sep 22 16:10:15 EDT 2021

Hello all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

White Lake Township Library is hosting a program with the DIA tomorrow
night at 6:30 pm that is fully virtual. The program is "Detroit Style: Car
Design in the Motor City 1950-2020". Below is our social media graphic as
well as our blurb.

We have lots of open space for this program since it is virtual! If you
could share with your patrons and staff, we would appreciate it. Should be
a fun program and we look forward to hosting the DIA!

Registration can be found here
<https://whitelakelibrary.evanced.info/admin/signup/EventDetails?EventId=4967&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2021/09/22>,
and the zoom link will be sent out tomorrow before the event.

"Experience the iconic car styles of Detroit during the past sixty years
through the eyes of their designers. Feel the excitement of designing for
the future, the impact of incorporating trends and technologies, and the
responsibility of creating comfortable and efficient vehicles. Exhibit at
the DIA runs till Jan 9, 2022."

--
EmmaLee Herlocher
Programming Librarian