[Michlib-l] free books

Mary Harrison mary at colomapubliclibrary.net
Thu Sep 30 10:03:45 EDT 2021

Good Morning MichLib-L,

  Coloma Library has multiple copies of the following titles available and
will send via rides to the first requestors while supplies last:

*	Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson (paperback)
conditions vary from good to used
*	Freckle Juice by Judy Blume (paperback) conditions vary from very
good to used
*	Miracles on Maple Hill by Virginia Sorensen (paperback), conditions
vary from like new to used
*	DK Biography of Abigail Adams (hardback, like new)

Please let us know your rides code and which titles you would like and we'll
send along.

Also, more titles may be coming as we have 'inherited' an entire library
from a local private school.

Happy Thursday, Mary

Mary Jean Harrison

Director

Coloma Public Library

151 W. Center Street

PO Box 430

Coloma Michigan  49083

269-468-3431

 <http://www.colomapubliclibrary.net/> www.colomapubliclibrary.net

The most important asset of any library goes home at night - the library
staff.

Timothy Healy