[Michlib-l] Mystery title solved

Sonja Downey sdowney at tecumsehlibrary.org
Fri Apr 1 11:18:33 EDT 2022

Dear Mystery solvers,

 Wow, I am amazed, the mystery book title has already been found. It is
"Unwritten" by Charles Martin. Thanks to Shira from Saline Library.

 Jessica from T.A. Cutler Memorial Library had the great suggestion to go
right to the source and contact the author via facebook.  Sometimes it is
hard to see the forest for the trees (lol).

 I appreciate the great help and the patron is super excited. Thank you so
much for helping me providing amazing customer service.

 With the best wishes for a wonderful weekend,
 Sonja