[Michlib-l] FT- Head of Youth & Teen Services - White Lake MI

Amy Rosen arosen at whitelakelibrary.org
Sat Apr 2 14:19:17 EDT 2022

Please excuse cross-postings

The White Lake Township Library seeks a creative and enthusiastic
professional to lead its Youth & Teen Services Team.  The successful
candidate will have a strong interest in collections, programs, and
services for youth from birth through teen.  They will be passionate about
excellent customer service, have an innovative, forward-thinking vision of
how public libraries can best serve their communities in the 21st century,
and be willing to embrace and facilitate change.

This is a 37.5 hr/wk position with a starting salary of $50,000 – $57,000
commensurate with qualifications and experience.  Generous benefits,
including family medical, dental and optical insurance.  Defined
compensation (401a plan) with a 10% employer contribution.  Please see the *job
description*
<https://www.whitelakelibrary.org/Pages/Index/80980/library-staff> for a
complete list of all benefits .  This is an excellent opportunity for
individuals looking to take their careers to the next level.

The White Lake Township Library serves 30,000+ residents located 20 miles
northwest of Detroit in the beautiful lakes area of Oakland County.  We’re
still growing into our new 28,000 square foot building.  The vibrant
youth area has more than tripled in size from our previous location and it
offers a unique opportunity to provide innovative programming, collections,
and exemplary customer service to our community.

Interested parties should send a cover letter, resume, and a *completed
application*
<https://www.whitelakelibrary.org/Pages/Index/80980/library-staff> to Amy
Rosen, Assistant Director, at arosen at whitelakelibrary.org

Applications received by Wednesday, April 20, 2022, will be given first
consideration.

Amy

--
Amy Rosen
Assistant Director

I will respond to your email as soon as possible and thank you for your
patience and understanding.

Remember, all these things are ALSO contagious: gratitude, thankfulness,
laughter, kindness, teamwork, support, and a community spirit.