[Michlib-l] Reference Desk Suggestions

Dan Hutchins danthutchins at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 11:05:00 EDT 2022

Two places to try are:
1. Library Design Associates. They do custom built desks. They do good work but can be pricey. https://www.librarydesign.com/
2. The other one I know of is Paladin Caseworks of South Bend Indiana. The circulation desk I've seen that was made by them was very high quality and it cost much less than Library Design. Here's their website: https://paladinmfg.com/

Dan Hutchins
Director
Van Buren District Library
200 North Phelps Street