[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation - Michigan Mysteries

Danielle Hansard danielle.hansard at westlandlibrary.org
Tue Apr 5 19:46:55 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I'd like to share the contact information for Ross Richardson, an author and shipwreck hunter that we've had twice now, who I highly recommend.

Ross has done two programs for us: Michigan Mysteries and Seeking the LORD, the Search for the JARVIS LORD Shipwreck. He's willing to come in person or over Zoom, and we got great patron feedback about the content of his presentations and engagement with the audience. He's willing to travel and charges for mileage, but the price is worth it in my opinion.

His website is https://michiganmysteries.com/ and his email is nmiwrecks at gmail.com<mailto:nmiwrecks at gmail.com>.

Best,
Danielle

Danielle Hansard

Reference Librarian

William P. Faust Public Library of Westland

6123 Central City Pkwy.

Westland, MI 48185

734-326-6123 ext. 2845

danielle.hansard at westlandlibrary.org<mailto:danielle.hansard at westlandlibrary.org>