[Michlib-l] Millage Interviews

Adrianne Schinkai amschinkai at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:39:42 EDT 2022

Good afternoon everyone,

I am currently putting together a presentation about millages for public
libraries. I am wondering if any current Directors, Librarians, or Staff
who have worked on one recently would be willing to speak with me via
email, text, or chat about the process and how it worked out for your
library.

I would like to conduct interviews during the evenings between tomorrow and
Wednesday. I would like to do it this way (as opposed to a phone call) so I
have a transcript to work from.

Please email me at amschinkai at gmail.com if you are interested in helping.
Thank you all in advance for your help!
--
*Adrianne M. Schinkai*

   - LinkedIn Account <https://www.linkedin.com/in/amschinkai/>
   - E-Portfolio <https://padlet.com/amschinkai/eportfolio>
   - She/Her or They/Them
   - Currently reading: *The Storyteller *by Dave Grohl and *Six of Crows *by
   Leigh Bardugo