[Michlib-l] Seeking guidance on two youth programs

Tee Versele cversele at romuluslibrary.org
Mon Apr 11 12:13:26 EDT 2022

Hello everyone, we have two different youth programs in our strategic plan that we are currently investigating, and I wanted to put out a call for advice, experiences, etc. from libraries who do similar programs.

1.) We are looking to start a networking group for mothers.
2.) We are hoping to coordinate a program for teen volunteers to partner with younger students and read to them.

If your library has a program like this, I am looking for any information you can offer on how you started it up, how you advertise it, how it is run, etc.

Thank you so much in advance!

--
Tee Versele
Youth Services Librarian