[Michlib-l] Calling All MeL Mavens!

Wood-Gramza, Heather (MDE) WoodGramzaH at michigan.gov
Tue Apr 19 10:46:48 EDT 2022

Congratulations to library staff who completed the MeL Maven training!  If you are among the newly minted MeL Mavens, take some time to celebrate your accomplishment.  I also have another favor to ask of you.  If you finished five modules, but opted not to click through to the screen that showed your certificate, would you please take a moment to do so?  In reviewing our stats, we noticed the individuals who clicked all the way through the training are the only ones credited with completing the program.  We want everyone to be given the credit they deserve and for our data to be accurate.  Thanks so much for double-checking and helping us out.

For those of you who have either never started MeL Maven training or have yet to complete it, please consider doing so.  The training can be accomplished in small increments over a longer period of time and is really helpful for EVERYONE working within a library setting.  I have included a link to get started or to continue your learning journey:  https://my.nicheacademy.com/mel/course/20651 or go to mel.org<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmy.nicheacademy.com%2Fmel%2Fcourse%2F20651%2520or%2520go%2520to%2520mel.org&data=05%7C01%7CWoodGramzaH%40michigan.gov%7C1e7ee7be2676406a058a08da2212eb56%7Cd5fb7087377742ad966a892ef47225d1%7C0%7C0%7C637859761891618802%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=AxVepgKc6F5sdAVKqqTbEPW5wmcnmHQfDKCJTEAJNMY%3D&reserved=0> and scroll to the bottom of the page.

As the new Michigan eLibrary Coordinator, I invite you to share any questions or concerns you may have about our e-resources.  Be on the lookout for future invitations to share your experiences with me as I begin planning my listening tour.  Thanks!

Heather Wood-Gramza
Michigan eLibrary Coordinator

Library of Michigan
702 W Kalamazoo St, Lansing, MI 48911
517.335.1497
woodgramzah at michigan.gov<mailto:woodgramzah at michigan.gov>

This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.