[Michlib-l] Summer classes start June 6! Flexible online learning with UW-Madison iSchool

Anna Palmer ahpalmer at wisc.edu
Tue Apr 19 11:34:17 EDT 2022

Creating a Weeding Plan, Library Security, Licensing Digital Content and more!

Online Professional Development
Information School
University of Wisconsin - Madison

Free Alumni Webinar series - All are welcome to view! Presented by our talented alumni.
Apr 26: STEM Librarianship - May 17: Remote Makerspaces
https://ischool.wisc.edu/continuing-education/free-webinars/

Upcoming Online Courses & Webinars
Anybody may sign up for these instructor-led courses. No required meeting times.
Find all course descriptions here: https://ischool.wisc.edu/continuing-education

Basics of Cataloging [almost full!]
Jun 6 - Jul 31

Prune Your Collection: Creating a Weeding Plan
Jun 6 - Jul 3

Graphic Design for Librarians
Jun 13 - Jul 10

Solving Copyright Dilemmas for K12 Libraries
Jun 20 - Jul 17

NEW! Licensing Digital Content: Vendors, Contracts, and Library Users
Jun 20 - Aug 14

Library Security: Training for Worst Case Scenarios and Everyday Conflicts
Jun 27 - Aug 7

Introduction to Digital Preservation
Jul 11 - Sept 4

The Disability Community in the Library
Jul 11 - Aug 21

NEW! That's fake news! The Library's Role in Addressing Misinformation in Your Community
Jul 11 - Aug 21

Libraries and the Customer Experience
Aug 1-28

NEW! Help Library Users Stay Safe Online
Aug 1-28

Have a group of 5 or more? Ask about our group discounts
Contact Anna Palmer, ahpalmer at wisc.edu<mailto:ahpalmer at wisc.edu>