[Michlib-l] Zingerman’s Customer Service Webinar May 11 @ 10am

Eric Palmer ewpalmer50 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:19:54 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone

Michigan Cooperative Directors Association is proud to bring you a
Zingerman’s Customer Service Webinar called ZingTrain’s The Art of Giving
Great Service, it will be a 3-hour virtual workshop. It is open to all
libraries in any of the Michigan Cooperatives. There is a $15.00 fee per
person (Credit Card only) and it will be on Wednesday May, 11, 2022
starting at 10 am. There is a limited number of seats, first to register
gets the seats.*There are still open seats available but they are getting
fewer and fewer*. If we sell out we will be having a waiting list to see
the interested in doing a second webinar.

You can register at

https://events.getlocalhop.com/the-art-of-giving-great-service-virtual-workshop/event/YhqcZwYKGB/

If you have a problem with registration contact Kate Pohjola Andrade
kate at woodlands.lib.mi.us

If you have a question about webinar contact Eric Palmer epalmer at mmlc.info
or your Cooperative Director.
[image: Zingerman's Service 5_11_22.jpg]