[Michlib-l] Furniture Giveaway

Jake Rynicki jrynicki at romuluslibrary.org
Mon Apr 25 11:32:16 EDT 2022

Hey everyone, we have two filing cabinets available to the first person who wants them. As always you simply set up a time with me to pick them up.

Each cabinet has four drawers. They measure 52 inches tall, 18 inches across, and 30 inches in depth.

If you want them just let me know and we can set up a time for you to pick them up, thank you. ​

Jake Rynicki
Head of Adult Services & Outreach
Romulus Public Library

“You don’t have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.” - Ray Bradbury