[Michlib-l] Fwd: Hello from Mel and the MellyPop! Puppets!

emily at romeodistrictlibrary.org emily at romeodistrictlibrary.org
Mon Apr 25 15:50:45 EDT 2022

Hi Everybody,

For libraries in southeast Michigan, I booked MellyPop Productions for a
puppet building event in the first week of August. Mel lives in Hubbard
Lake, so she was looking to take advantage of her time in our area. She
is a lot of fun!

More information on MellyPop Productions is below.

Sincerely,
Emily Malek
Children's Librarian
Romeo District Library