[Michlib-l] Job Posting at the Rochester Hills Public Library-School Outreach Librarian

Mary Davis mary.davis at rhpl.org
Wed Apr 27 09:32:13 EDT 2022

The Rochester Hills Public Library (RHPL) is expanding.  RHPL has an
opening for a School Outreach librarian.  Do you want to work with a
vibrant and innovative team?  Then this is the position for you.  The
School Outreach librarian is a salaried, 22.5 hours/week and is responsible
for developing and maintaining  connections with schools and families in
our service area.

The Rochester Hills Public Library is located in downtown Rochester, MI and
is part of The Library Network and Metro Net Consortium, and we utilize the
Polaris ILS as our computer system.  The Board of Trustees and staff
recently completed an ambitious strategic plan.  Our mission is to empower
people to explore and create with resources that enlighten, educate,
entertain, and inform.

If you are passionate about providing exceptional library service in a
future-focused library system, we want you to apply
<https://rhpl.org/connect/job-opportunities>and join our team!
Applications are due by Friday, May 13.

--
*Mary K. Davis*
Head of Outreach and Bookmobile Services